Community

Green Your Sunscreen With KINeSYS

August 2, 2011
By

Are you and your family enjoying the warm summer months? If you are then you know the importance of sunscreen for both adults and children. It’s really hard to find a sunscreen that matches your eco-friendly lifestyle, but there is a great option available.  Canadian company KINeSYS has an extensive line of sunscreens that are “EcoLogo certified,…

Read more »

August 2, 2011
By

Are you and your family enjoying the warm summer months? If you are then you know the importance of sunscreen for both adults and children. It’s really hard to find a sunscreen that matches your eco-friendly lifestyle, but there is a great option available.  Canadian company KINeSYS has an extensive line of sunscreens that are “EcoLogo certified,…

Read more »

Celebrity Green Achievers

August 1, 2011
By

Hello and welcome back to the Planet Forward blog on this beautiful summer day here in Toronto. I recently came across an article in The Daily Green that highlighted the eco-achievements of 14 celebrities and what they have done to earn that moniker and thought we’d share a few of them here in case you…

Read more »

August 1, 2011
By

Hello and welcome back to the Planet Forward blog on this beautiful summer day here in Toronto. I recently came across an article in The Daily Green that highlighted the eco-achievements of 14 celebrities and what they have done to earn that moniker and thought we’d share a few of them here in case you…

Read more »

Meatless Monday with Zucchini Flower Fritters with Arugula

July 31, 2011
By

Welcome (back) to the blog and thanks for taking the time to stop by on another Meatless Monday. We at Planet Forward took the pledge to support this sustainable practice that promotes eliminating meat from your diet one day per week with the goal of reducing meat consumption by 15% to improve personal and planetary…

Read more »

July 31, 2011
By

Welcome (back) to the blog and thanks for taking the time to stop by on another Meatless Monday. We at Planet Forward took the pledge to support this sustainable practice that promotes eliminating meat from your diet one day per week with the goal of reducing meat consumption by 15% to improve personal and planetary…

Read more »

My Organic Garden – Basil-palooza

July 28, 2011
By

Hello and welcome (back) to the Planet Forward blog and to another entry in my organic garden journal on a beautiful Friday before (what was formerly known as) Caribana weekend here in Toronto.  You can read the previous entry of my virtual gardening diary here. Today I am thrilled to write that my (tad bit…

Read more »

July 28, 2011
By

Hello and welcome (back) to the Planet Forward blog and to another entry in my organic garden journal on a beautiful Friday before (what was formerly known as) Caribana weekend here in Toronto.  You can read the previous entry of my virtual gardening diary here. Today I am thrilled to write that my (tad bit…

Read more »

Internet Complaints

July 28, 2011
By

Recently I came across the latest in what seems like a newly developed common practice amongst internet users – someone being wronged by a company and then taking their complaints to the web, in every possible way they can. In this case, the guy used Twitter almost exclusively – and his complaints were re-tweeted by…

Read more »

Building our Tiny House : Week 8

July 28, 2011
By
Building our Tiny House : Week 8

During week 8 of  building our tiny house on a trailer we finish installing flashing, fascia, and soffits on the dormers and gable ends, install the door, seal & waterproof the wheel wells, prep the rain wall, and begin to install the cedar trim, frieze and skirts. Current Report Today we’re taking it easy.  Kai isn’t feeling…

Read more »

Tags